Where should we sleep tonight?
In the open air of course! In the Hirtshals, Tornby and Tversted area you will find plenty of opportunities to enjoy nature - even at night.
There are large areas with possibility to put up your tent and lovely shelter campsites that will provides with a cozy atmosphere during your outdoor stay.
Take a look at our shelter sites here:
- Primitive Tentsite in Tversted
- Shelter in Uggerby Klitplantage
- "The Beach"/"Stranden" Shelters in Uggerby Klitplantage
- Primitive Tensite near Bindslev
For more info on where you are allowed to put up your tent and where to find shelters we recommend using Ud i Naturen's website.
On the attached pictures here you can see where on website you need to click to see where the different things are.
- Once you have entered the website, click on Overnatning (Accommodation) -> Frit teltningsområde (Allowance to put up tent) -> Stor Lejrplads (Large Campsite) -> Lille Lejrplads (Small Campsite).
- You may want to scroll "in" the mouse on the map to get closer to the area you want to camp in.
- Now you see where they are and by clicking on their icon you can read more about the specific place (only in Danish)