Det Hvide Fyr (The White Lighthouse)

Photo: Turisthus Nord
Attractions
Monuments
Address

Gl. Fyrvej 2

9990 Skagen

Contact

In 1747 the bascule light was replaced by "Det Hvide Fyr", which was initially fired by coal, before a lantern was later used.

It was designed by leading architect of the age, Philip de Lange, and was Denmark’s first lighthouse constructed in brick.

The white lighthouse is open during the summer season.

Address

Gl. Fyrvej 2

9990 Skagen

Facilities

Landmark

Last updated by
Turisthus Nord